Thank you for your interest in Biblica La Delle Academy. We look forward to sharing with you the stories of the BLDA community. Our website offers a wealth of information, so I encourage you to spend some time getting to know our faculty, staff and students by learning about the exciting things that God is doing in our school. We would also invite you to come for a visit.
This page contains the overall statement of policies relating to admission to Biblica La Delle Academy. Please read them before proceeding. The specific procedures and calendars for the admission process may be found in the links at the bottom of the page.
As a "nurturing" Christian school, Biblica La Delle Academy seeks to admit students with parents who will support the school’s Mission and educational philosophy. BLDA exists to assist parents in fulfilling this God-given responsibility to properly train and formally educate their children (Ephesians 6:4).
Biblica La Delle Academy purposes to challenge each student to achieve his or her utmost potential with rigorous academics, positive social relationships, Christian moral values and physical growth opportunities. Quality education at BLDA means accepting learners mentally, spiritually, physically and academically as they have been created. It means teaching students at their individual level of understanding and providing instruction at a pace at which they can succeed to their highest potential.
Age Requirements (for regular students)
- Preschool Department
* Toddler - at least three (3) years old by August 2020
* Nursery - at least four (4) years old by August 2020
* Kindergarten - at least five (5) years old by August 2020
- Elementary Department
* Grade I - 6 years old * Grade IV - 9 years old
* Grade II - 7 years old * Grade V - 10 years old
* Grade III - 8 years old * Grade VI - 11 years old
- Junior High School Department
* Grade 7 - 12 years old * Grade 9 - 14 years old
* Grade 8 - 13 years old * Grade10 - 15 years old
- Senior High School Department
* Grade 11 - 16 years old * Grade 12 - 17 years old
Note: The age requirements may not be applicable to some students with valid reasons, still compliant with the DepEd Guidelines.
Submission of pertinent documents may be necessary.
All applicants are required to submit the following upon enrollment:
- Original copy of Birth Certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)
- Report Card (Form 138) bearing the student's LRN and signed by the Principal of the school last attended
- Letter of Recommendation / Certificate of Eligibility to Transfer / Good Moral Certificate from any of the following:
* The Principal of the school last attended
* Guidance Counselor of the school last attended
* Class Adviser
- Medical/Health Certificate (for students with health condition e.g. allergies, asthma, etc.)
- Certificate of Completion (if applicable)
- QVR Certificate (system-generated, for SHS Voucher recipients)
- ESC Certificate (system-generated from previous school, if ESC grantee)
- Recent 1 x 1 ID picture (2 pcs.)
Applicants are given an assessment in English Grammar, Reading Comprehension, Math, and Science for the school to know which activity to give to the child to help him cope with the standard BLDA aims for. Incoming Grade I pupils who lack the necessary skills in Reading are required to undergo Reading Development Program. An interview will be conducted immediately after the written test results are released. Nationally standardized achievement tests scores and report cards may also assist in assessing student achievement.
We understand that choosing a school for your child is an important decision. We look forward to answering your questions and making the enrollment process as easy as possible. Please contact us and let us know how we can serve your family.